Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Puppy pictures

Discussion in 'Puppies 101' started by Piper's mom, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Premium Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I went for my weekly visit with the puppies and they've grown so much in the last week! Finn is definitely my boy...came right to me, played on my lap and later even fell asleep in my lap...first time he's ever done that (I love this boy!). I took them a toy (teething ring) and Finn right away started carrying it around! A good start for obedience! Here's several pictures of him.

Pam, ghggp and RikyR like this.
  2. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    what a cutie- you are so lucky to be able to visit regularly:yes:

Piper's mom likes this.
  3. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Hey, they actually look like shelties now! Finn looks like an obedience star already! So sweet that he has boned to you already!
    Nothing sweeter than a sleeping sheltie puppy!

Piper's mom likes this.
  4. Piper's mom

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    I am very lucky that I found this breeder when looking for Piper! She is the nicest person who doesn't mind us puppy buyers to spend an hour (or two lol ) with the pups.

5. Piper's mom

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    They are starting to look like Shelties now...they change so much every week now. Much much more active now (they don't quite yet have control of their legs lol, they tend to trip a lot right now but getting better. Next week she measures them and then just 2 weeks after that they get their first vet visit and puppy shots.
    I've been taking Piper to conformation classes and they are BORING!!! Run around, stand the dog, make him look pretty and do again...Piper paces so I'm having a hard time getting that right as well so boring and frustrating lol. Oh well he's just going to be entered in one show and that's it!

6. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Oh they are so cute at that age...I want to take them all home LOL

7. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    CUTENESS!!!! :) How fun to get to visit and see him with his siblings. Ooooo, puppy love! :love:

Piper's mom likes this.
  8. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    OH, I think it's so wonderful when - a puppy chooses us :hugs

- but are you really sure you want this little wonderful thing :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Piper's mom likes this.
  9. Piper's mom

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    It would be nice to believe that he 'chose' me lol but then that'd mean the other male also chose me :ROFLMAO: (not the girls...they suddenly got shy) and I can't have both lol. But he is familiar with me and the breeder does a wonderful job of socializing them :). And yup...I'm pretty sure I want him, especially as we get closer and closer to the day (almost 4 weeks only!!!).

Pam likes this.