Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Rally Advanced

Discussion in 'Obedience' started by Calliesmom, May 21, 2021.

1. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    so we went to an obedience/rally trial last weekend- was about 3 hrs away.
    I just took the boys- left Dixie with my friend where she apparently helped protect the perimeter all weekend:winkgrin:
    so Jocu and Destin got their Rally Advanced titles- off leash heeling wasn't as good as I'd like but they got the Qs and the titles so now we have to learn all the Excellent signs for November.
    and Cran got to do Master just for fun..... although he did manage to place...... need to take a pic:yes:

20210515_182020.jpg 20210516_125000.jpg

Sharon7, Chris, Ann and 1 other person like this.
  2. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Congratulations on the titles! Good job Jocu and Destin...nice pictures with them showing off their ribbons! Way to go on placing Cran! I don’t know how you do it with 3 dogs...I’d get so confused:ROFLMAO: !
    Of course after 1 1/2 years without a show if they ever start up again I’ll be so out of practice!
    We’re ‘supposed’ to have a show in July (conformation only) but if things don’t change I highly doubt it’ll go ahead. Our numbers are so high right now our hospitals are sending patients to a different province...it’s a worst case scenario here!

Sharon7 and Calliesmom like this.
  3. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Congratulations! That’s quite an accomplishment. Love the pics!

Sharon7, Calliesmom and Piper's mom like this.
  4. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Outstanding! Jocu and Destin are STARS! What an accomplishment for you all! Those pictures are precious.

5. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Well done!!!

6. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    very sorry to hear that things are not improving for you.....
    so masks are still worn at the shows except when you are in the ring- I have been known to forget to take mine off when I go in the ring..........

Piper's mom and Sharon7 like this.
  7. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Nice accomplishments by all your boys! They look pretty proud of their ribbons, as they should. Congrats! (And sounds like Dixie will be exhausted by the time you get home!)

Piper's mom and Calliesmom like this.
  8. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    She was just fine:winkgrin: - she does love to bark with her buddy.....

Piper's mom and Sharon7 like this.
  9. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    I’d be happy if obedience classes would open up! I’d love to get Finnie in a class again.
    Military is supposed to be coming to support our critical care nurses, our ICU’s are full...they’ve actually been sending ICU patients to Ontario. Unfortunately we have a large anti mask contingent...they still think it’s a fraud. Stick them on a Covid ward without a mask or hand sanitizer and watch them sweat I say...

10. DianeP

DianeP Premium Member

Sep 8, 2019
    Middleton, WI
    Great job! Congratulations to all!

Calliesmom and Piper's mom like this.