Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Recommendations for Senior Multivitamin?

Discussion in 'Drugs & Medications' started by shelbysdaddy, Dec 7, 2019.

1. shelbysdaddy

shelbysdaddy Premium Member

Hi everyone, Shelby is turning 10 soon and her fur is starting to thin. She was spayed at 6 and is on thyroid replacement. Should I start her on a multivitamin? If so, any recommendations?

2. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    RikyR, ghggp and Hanne like this.
  3. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Forums Enthusiast

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    Mine both get Nature's Farmacy Complete which is a blend of three of their products; Ultimate, Phyto-Flex and Digestive Enzymes. This has probiotics in it, as well as digestive enzymes and good stuff for healthy joints. Dogs both seem to like it; I just sprinkle on their food at night.

RikyR, Ann and ghggp like this.
  4. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Just ordered it!! Layla just recovered from gastritis and pancreatitis for the second time in a month. Beckon and Penny have diarrhea. I need something.
    Thanks for the timely tip!!!

Ann likes this.
  5. Darren

Darren Premium Member

Nov 1, 2019
    The vet put Harley on a probiotics mix when he got older and it seemed to help with his health.

6. RikyR

RikyR Premium Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Baton Rouge LA
    Zulu was eating grass a lot. Put him on Probiotics Max, has not touched grass since. Now that he is getting older, I will probably start him on Complete.

7. shelbysdaddy

shelbysdaddy Premium Member

I will try that - thank you!

Ann likes this.
  8. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    New York