Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Remember LOST Heidi

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Heidi's Mom, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Heidi's Mom

Heidi's Mom Forums Regular

Nov 15, 2008
    New Jersey
    Hello Sheltie Nation,
    Do you remember a lost Sheltie name Heidi in (NOV 12, 2008)? I am Heidi's mom. During the past few weeks I have been remembering that terrible time in my life, when I lost my beloved Heidi. It has been 11 years now. I still miss her "Everyday" but I know now she is in Heaven waiting for me. Members of Sheltie Nation helped me during during that dark time. I just wanted to tell you, that I always re-read your messages every Nov.and they still help me thru that anniversary date . Thank you

Sharon7, ghggp, KarenCurtis and 3 others like this.
  2. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    I am so sorry for this traumatic time over the loss of Heidi. But, so heartwarming to hear Sheltie Nation helped you through that very painful time.
    I have to admit, if it was not for Sheltie Nation I would have had a tough time making it through many of my own shelties challenges.
    RIP Heidi... until you meet again.

3. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Forums Sage

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    I can only imagine what a difficult time that must've been for you then and in all the years since!
    Sheltie Nation has helped me also in so many ways, I'm so glad they helped you as well.

4. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    I'm so, so sorry.

5. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    I'm so very sorry for your loss and the pain of not knowing what happened to your beloved Sheltie. This forum has helped me through some real heartbreaks too and I'm so glad you can hang onto that support for comfort. It's a great group.