Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Removable Durable Outdoor Gates/Fence?

Discussion in 'Other Equipment' started by take4roll10, May 1, 2019.

1. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    Hey, does anyone have a recommendation for outdoor fencing to block off a certain area of the yard? Something that is durable and can easily be removed?

Our yard is all brick/pavers and we have an in-ground pool. The pool is closed right now, so I don't restrict where my dog can go.

When we open the pool, I don't want my dog to potty near it or anywhere that we'll walk around barefoot, etc. There is an area that I can block off, but I want to be able to remove it when I have company over.

Any suggestions?

2. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Piper's mom likes this.
  3. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    Is that your yard? That looks great! I think part of the issue is I have no grass at all. My yard is all stones. So I want to put a straight fence from the stairs to the PVC fence (separating my and my neighbor's yard) and then another straight fence from the house to the PVC fence. This will allow me to just open the sliding door and my dog can go out on her own in this little square fenced area to potty. But I'd like to be able to easily remove this fence when we have company over or want to enjoy the pool.

Maybe we attach garden fencing to a few posts?

4. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    E2A8C003-4618-4C77-80EA-EE7BCDF6D0EC.jpeg
    Yes, it is my yard.
    This fence is very easy to remove.
    I make a Halloween graveyard and don’t even use the stakes to anchor them. They stand up just fine. However, to be safe I would use the stakes. The fence can just be removed leaving the stakes in the ground.

5. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    I love that idea Gloria! I have quite a large side yard (too big to not do anything with but too small for anything grand) and I was thinking of putting up a piece of lattice to separate it but then I thought I'd like a gate (that way if I want to relax on the swing I can keep the dogs contained) and this would be great! We have a Lowes here and they have this product! Definitely going to use this!