Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Riley's loving life again!

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Piper's mom, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Managed to get a video of the three dogs playing this morning (before my phone died from the cold lol)...Riley had no problem keeping up with Piper and Finnie.
    Had to stop filming when Finnie caught his paw or something...yelped and then was fine fortunately. Will definitely have to remove a few fences to prevent any further accidents (had them there to keep them out of flower beds...obviously didn't help)
    Riley is most definitely back to normal! It's definitely a sight to behold seeing him run and have fun again!

Pam, RikyR, KarenCurtis and 6 others like this.
  2. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    What fun, and how wonderful Riley is back enjoying life again. What a big sigh of relief. Thanks for sharing this cute video. I'd love to see what Eli would think of snow!

KarenCurtis and Piper's mom like this.
  3. Cindy

Cindy Premium Member

How happy they are....
    So glad to see Riley back to normal

Piper's mom likes this.
  4. Piper's mom

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    All my guys love the snow and LOVE to eat it! Especially Piper...ever since he had a cortisone shot last year (2017 November) he's been obsessed with snow lol!
    Both Finnie and Piper's first time experiencing snow as a pup made them both want to go outside constantly just to play! Quite frustrating when your trying to housebreak lol.

5. Piper's mom

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    You and me both Cindy! We actually went for a walk first before this and Riley loved it...walked just ahead of me with his tail up. Walked very proudly loving it!

6. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    PiperĀ“s mom - Thank you for sharing this great video - so amazing to see them play :yes:

Can't believe my eyes :rolleyes2:

I can't see that there is one of those happy dogs that has just been so sick :hugs

Piper's mom likes this.
  7. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    The best news ever to celebrate the New Year!
    Certainly, one of your New Years dreams come true!

We are all doing the happiest of dances knowing that Riley is back to his old self! Thanks for sharing this wonderful video!

Go Riley!!

Piper's mom likes this.
  8. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    What wonderful news! It's great to see how happy and healthy Riley is now! It should give everyone with a chronic problem that seems impossible hope. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

Piper's mom and ghggp like this.
  9. Piper's mom

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Your absolutely right Ann...I know things had seemed pretty hopeless just a month ago! To see him like this amazes me.
    I would tell others to keep a journal of anything that might seem out of the ordinary but insignificant at the time. You just never know when months later a change may occur and you can then look back on it. I wish I'd done that then, we would've figured it out sooner!

10. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Premium Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    How cold is it there now? Good for the dogs!

Piper's mom likes this.