Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Ross Wells Commercial raw?

Discussion in 'BARF, Raw & Natural Diets' started by TME, Jan 25, 2018.

1. TME

TME Forums Regular

Apr 29, 2017
    Hi guys! I have begun to switch Sherlock over to a raw diet... I'm starting out with commercial raw so I can provide a balanced diet while i learn more.
    -primal was a bit too much for us since it was priced at $17 for 3 lbs.

There is a Dallas/Fort Worth Co-op that I joined and they do huuge orders bi-monthly from a company called ross wells (Titan blue/red etc?). The great thing is that because it's bulk orders (50lbs per slab * ~ 100 ppl *most order 2 slabs) the price per pound ends up around 1.40/lb or less even.

However, I couldn't really find any reviews on them. Has anyone ordered from them / heard of them before?

The orders are also a ground up mix of different proteins (chicken, turkey, salmon, beef etc) in an 80/10/10 combo.

Doe Commercial raw ground mixes have the same benefits as feeding the intact un-ground version to the fur babies? as far as teeth go anyway and Should i maybe supplement his diet with some meat with the bone in it?

2. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    My Dallas BFF just msged me she used TexasTripe.com . Check them out, she was very happy with them. Her labs were healthy happy babies!