Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sad News

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Ann, May 26, 2019.

1. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    For everyone who has enjoyed getting the Sheltie Nation daily photos in their inbox each morning, it's sad to hear that interest in sending photos has dwindled. If you didn't see Kelly's message today, here it is. And if you'd like to continue seeing terrific Shelite pictures when you open your email each day, PLEASE send your photos in! I know you all have them!!!

Sheltie Nation has been posting a photo a day for almost 13 years. It is so hard to believe it has been that long! Submissions have been decreasing every year since Facebook and other social media services have become dominant. We have sent out periodic posts calling for photos. You all have answered the call bark when we ask! :) Unfortunately, these are still not enough to keep up with the post-a-day format you all have come to know and love. Because of this, the format will have to change. We will still plan to post your photos as you send them, but loyal email subscribers and visitors may notice the difference in our post frequency. Nothing else will change and the Sheltie Nation Forums is active and going strong. If you have not yet visited the forums, please do. It is a great community of Sheltie lovers!

Keep sending us your adorable Sheltie pictures and stay signed up for the email. We plan to continue posting as submissions come in, so email them to [email protected].

ghggp, Sharon7 and Caro like this.
  2. Cindy

Cindy Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA
    I will try and find my cutest Gavin picture in a wheelchair. If for no other reason than to let people know they exist for our dogs.....

JacqueZ, Hanne, Chris and 4 others like this.
  3. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Premium Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    I want to! How do I do this? I love looking at them!

Sharon7 likes this.
  4. Cindy

Cindy Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    I just sent in 6 pictures.....most of Gavin in his wheelchair :)

ghggp and Sharon7 like this.
  5. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    I will look for cute photos also. I so enjoy the daily photo, it starts my day off right! Maybe we could also encourage the Sheltie rescue groups to send in photos and short bios for the daily photo? Might be win-win, we get a cute photo and they get some good exposure for their adoptables.

Ann likes this.
  6. Cindy

Cindy Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    I have seen some rescue pictures and bios as picture of the day..

Ann likes this.
  7. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    It tells you in Kelly's post. Send them to the address here. You should have LOTS of puppy pics, Karen!!!

Keep sending us your adorable Sheltie pictures and stay signed up for the email. We plan to continue posting as submissions come in, so email them to [email protected].

KarenCurtis and ghggp like this.
  8. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Thanks Ann! I commented on the post this morning saying something similar...

Gosh, I just love seeing sheltie pictures every morning... it is my addiction... just like coffee! I need it!

Please, everyone, keep sharing!

KarenCurtis, Sharon7 and Ann like this.
  9. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    I'm always forgetting about this! Going to stick a post it on my computer so I'll remember to send pics in!

KarenCurtis, Ann, ghggp and 1 other person like this.
  10. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    I just sent a bunch!!!

Sharon7, KarenCurtis and Ann like this.