Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sandstorm and Minnie, working together

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by KarenCurtis, Jul 22, 2019.

1. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Best test is have her go somewhere without him for a while.

Sca liked Spitfire but was fine if he was gone. Spitfire did OK for a few hours but a day was horror. I think Angus would be beside himself if Spitfire was not around for a day.

ghggp and KarenCurtis like this.
  2. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    How cute!!!! He likes her, loves her - but has to put up that strong stance; she has his heart!

ghggp and KarenCurtis like this.
  3. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Premium Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    He's a boy! Today we had a tornado warning, weird! I got the dogs and we huddled in the hallway, middle of the house. They stuck together, eyes on me the whole time. They were so good! A tornado here is unheard of, we lost power though.

Hanne and ghggp like this.
  4. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    I heard a tornado touched down on the Cape during the storms yesterday - not near you then, thankfully!

We lost power multiple times yesterday when the storms moved in but nothing for long. Temps have dropped, dew points have lowered but still feels humid....

KarenCurtis likes this.
  5. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Wow, that is horribly scary! Glad you guys are OK

Sandy in CT and KarenCurtis like this.
  6. KarenCurtis

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    The tornado was today at noon., I didn't believe the warning at first as a tornado here is SO rare! I got the dogs and we huddled together in the hallway, it was scary. I've seen a tornado when I lived in Michigan. We have power and no damage, we also have a generator so that's good. Some places here have a lot of trees down, power lines down, roads closed. Weird!!

Sandy in CT and Wendy C like this.
  7. Wendy C

Wendy C Forums Enthusiast

May 30, 2019

Happy to hear you are safe!! We lived in Indiana for 18 years and are really familiar with the fright of an on coming tornado.

Sandy in CT and KarenCurtis like this.
  8. KarenCurtis

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    If there is a next time, I will heed the tornado alert right away, I really didn't believe it!

Sandy in CT likes this.
  9. Hanne

Hanne Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Karen - really happy to read you were not at work, but fortunately at home with your fur friends :yes:

KarenCurtis likes this.
  10. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2011
    I'm odd. I grew up in Indiana, and I won't say that I blow them off, I certainly don't go outside to see if I can see one, but they don't really phase me. If one is actually close enough, I just go to the basement.

Karen, I'm glad that you are okay.

Sandstorm does love Minnie, but it isn't really cool to admit you love your little sister. He doesn't want a lot of people to know about it.

I do love the picture of them.

KarenCurtis likes this.