Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sandstorm here! I is going on vacation and i is a gud dog!

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by KarenCurtis, Aug 19, 2018.

1. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Forums Enthusiast

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    all yu dogs! my hoomans are proud! a car went by on the rode and i stayed! i did not move I was gud! i is going to meet Canadian dogs next week we is going to Cape Breton agen! I hav to wear a harness in the car and i is not happy about it wat shud i do? Colonel Underpants are yu out there?

JacqueZ likes this.
  2. mimiretz

mimiretz Forums Enthusiast

Oct 14, 2014
    denver
    Dis Oberon. I always wear a thing in the car that keeps me in my seat. We was once hit by a car from behind and it was real scary! My hoomans say 'cause I had my seatbelt on I didn't get hurted. So wear the harnass and be glad you ain't gonna get hurted!

JacqueZ and KarenCurtis like this.
  3. KarenCurtis

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Oberon! Sandstorm here! I is glad yu did not get hurt! i will wear my harness! i do not like it.

4. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Sargent Sandstorm! It is summer! We go on vacation! I am going on vacation! Mom is taking me to Crabtree Falls. I will not fall. We are driving on the Blue Ridge Barkway! I will bark! It will be just me and Mom! Why are you going to a Cape? I wore a Cape once.
    Colonel Underpants

P.S. Mom and Dad did not take me to Sunnybank. They took Layla and Penny. I get my OWN vacation!!

JacqueZ and KarenCurtis like this.
  5. KarenCurtis

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Sandstorm here! Colonel Underpants yu is funny! the cape is not a cape to wear. the place i is going is called Cape Breton. i will bark at rode debri! i like to bark at trucks too!

Chris likes this.