Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Say a prayer..

Discussion in 'Obedience' started by Piper's mom, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Say a prayer at 8:30 this morning that Piper does what he has to...we're competing for his Utility title. It's the Sheltie Specialty obedience trial (only Shelties) and we only need the one leg. We started this journey a year ago on this show so it would only be fitting that we finish it here. Piper has been bang on in practice (more so than at any point this season) but we could use all the help we can get!

2. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    GO Team Piper!!!
    We know you can do it!
    You must show your best side when the competition is so stiff with all shelties.

All the best to you and Lisa! Sending you prayers and positive thoughts!

3. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
  4. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    Good luck! Can't wait for updates!

KarenCurtis, Calliesmom and Wendy C like this.
  5. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    C'mon Piper!! You can do it!!

6. Wendy C

Wendy C Premium Member

May 30, 2019
    Paris, Ontario CANADA
    Yahoo......show them how it’s done Piper!!! :)

7. Shelby's mom

Shelby's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    pennsylvania
  8. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    :fl:pop
    hope to hear good news......

Piper's mom likes this.
  9. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Really hoping all went well for Piper!!!!

10. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Well thanks for trying....nothing happened though:((.
    The Sheltie specialty we NQ'd both Utility and Open...Piper picked up the metal article and then dropped it and ended up picking up the wrong one after. Open, on retrieve on flat he didn't go when I sent him.
    Second trial I worked him before hand and he took the metal (he's been off metal for a week) but took the wrong jump!!! I worked him and worked him on his jumps this week.
    We did get his title in Rally excellent (got 97 but lost 2 for barking...just about every sign!) and got Finnie's first in Advanced (90 lost points on lack of control over and over, just about every sign:lol: but no barking lol) but boy oh boy that was exhausting with Finnie! I'm going to get someone to video us today (I want to see how much work he is). There was one jump and Finnie did great (he loves the jumps) but we had to pass the jump to get to the finish sign and he soooo wanted to take the jump again...I'm like heel...Heel...HEEL!!! and he came back to me (barely):ROFLMAO:...
    Last chance today for Piper...he's done with obedience after today so I really really would like him to get his title but if he doesn't that's ok too. Of course I say that now but next spring who knows lol....

KarenCurtis, Ann, Calliesmom and 2 others like this.