Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Skye's TKN

Discussion in 'Obedience' started by Judyg, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Judyg

Judyg Forums Enthusiast

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    Since everything is closed down right now AKC has made it possible for you to earn rally novice and trick dog titles.
    Here is Sky's TKN title video:

Margi, Sandy in CT, ghggp and 3 others like this.
  2. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Congratulations!

I know they are doing trick dog titles remotely here, but it would be interesting how the do Rally. I think the only way Della would get titled in Rally is remotely, as she's too scared of the world.

Sandy in CT, ghggp and Piper's mom like this.
  3. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Congratulations!
    I know here there have been the odd virtual dog shows but more for fun, not through the CKC for points. The CKC is such a joke here (my opinion) and so far behind in everything there's no way they could offer any virtual Rally titles. I'm still waiting for Piper's certificate for his OTCH he won last November!

ghggp likes this.
  4. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    Brodie got his Novice remotely - we had done our first leg before shutdown. Hubby was a youth hockey coach and I had a laminator from all my years as hockey coach's wife. I laminated the signs, had cones from daughter's years in soccer. We did real good with one video submitted, not so good the 2nd one but both were qualifying scores. I did not realize they were doing trick dog titles remote. Will have to look into. We have our Novice and are working on the Intermediate levels of both Rally and Trick Dog.....

Congrats!!!!

5. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    they are only doing Rally Novice in AKC virtually. In addition to Sandy here, one of our club members got her RN this way- she only needed one leg.

ghggp and Piper's mom like this.
  6. Judyg

Judyg Forums Enthusiast

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    Skye needs all 3 legs for rally. He's training and coming along, but is far from ready for me to lay out a course for him to be video taped on just now. We will get there though.

ghggp and Piper's mom like this.
  7. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    What a good boy! That was super cute and fun to watch! Congratulations on your Trick Dog Novice!

Piper's mom and ghggp like this.
  8. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Fantastic!!!!

Piper's mom likes this.
  9. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Nice! What a cutie, looks like he thinks it's a lot of fun!