Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sleep ninja...

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by GlennR, Jun 9, 2021.

1. GlennR

GlennR Premium Member

Jan 11, 2019
    Ontario, Canada
    Willow spends most of her post-walk evening trying out different spots to sleep. You see her sleeping under your footrest on the couch, next thing you see her on the loveseat, curled up on the left side. You didn't see her move. The next time you glance she's on the right side of the loveseat. Hmmm. Next time you look, she's in her crate right across the room, you never saw a thing. And so it goes, on the couch beside me, on the col kitchen floor, by the front door and on and on it goes. I never see her move, she's just elsewhere every time I check. We dubbed her "sleep ninja" and I think it fits. I don't know where she got her training or if it's a regular Sheltie trick. :)

Darren, ghggp, Ann and 7 others like this.
  2. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Angus is stealthy. Right now he is under the coffee table his greatest trick is materializing under your hand which is already petting him. Spitfire sleeps like the dead, once he is there he sleeps HARD. Of course if it is a path and you have to step across him be ready for a dirty look as he moves.

Darren, ghggp, GlennR and 4 others like this.
  3. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
  4. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    EXCELLENT POINT!!!

Darren, GlennR and Sharon7 like this.