Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Smuff purse!

Discussion in 'Toys' started by Smudge, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Smudge

Smudge Forums Sage

Jun 2, 2009
    AR
    Check out my new Smuff stuff! Smudge + Fluffy = Smuff.

It's a bucket tote purse with heart accents and a matching cosmetic bag that is going to be used for something other than to hold cosmetics. :uhoh::lol:

I have got to stay awake today whether I want to or not. I want to go to sleep so bad, but I can't. :no: Changing over to days is hard stuff!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  2. mbfrench

mbfrench Forums Celebrity

Aug 2, 2009
    South Carolina
    Did you use Walmarts photo site? Last year for Xmas we got pillows done using Walmarts site.The pillows had pictures of my son's chihuahua's on them.

Then last March,I used the site,and got awesome pillowcases for Brian for his birthday.One was Earnhardt,the other Bumper.

3. Smudge

Smudge Forums Sage

Jun 2, 2009
    AR
    I got mine at Shutterfly. I am a Shutterfly loving fool. :yes: My grandmother got them for me, so who was I to argue? :lol:

I've ordered some of the pillowcases from Wal-Mart though. I like them. I got one for my mom and one for my grandmother for Christmas. I'm thinking of ordering a set of Smudge and Fluffy photo pillow cases.

If anybody ever breaks into our house and they sneak into my room they're going to think I'm mental with all the pictures I have of my dogs! :uhoh:

4. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Looks Smuffy and they will know you are mental anyway :winkgrin:

And Sca is jealous but I told I am NOT going to get a purse.

5. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Oh my gosh, that is too TOO cute!! And I love the "Smuff" name! Kind of like Spidey or Brangelina but better cause it's Shelties! :lol:

6. Justicemom

Justicemom Forums Celebrity

Oct 2, 2009
    Minnesota
    Jessica, just so you don't think your the only crazy one. Check out my purse. :smile2: Justice is on one side and Ember the other. My friend has one with her dog on it too.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  7. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

OMG! Gotta have it!

8. Smudge

Smudge Forums Sage

Jun 2, 2009
    AR
    You could put your wallet in it, and it would match your tie. :razz: You could start a new trend. We can call it the "murse". The murse is a man purse!

Sca will cry if you don't. :uhoh::biggrin2:

9. mbfrench

mbfrench Forums Celebrity

Aug 2, 2009
    South Carolina
    Now where did you find a place that did that. I want one~:yes:

10. Smudge

Smudge Forums Sage

Jun 2, 2009
    AR
    Jeniffer had a VERY nice embroidered sheltie ringside tote that had a tri, sable, and blue merle sheltie on the front. I so want one! :sadsmile: I didn't ask her where she got it though, because I didn't want her to think I was being all in her business. :uhoh:

I want one to put my grooming supplies in. It looked so nice! :cool: I've not been able to find it anywhere.