Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

So funny and cruel...

Discussion in 'BARF, Raw & Natural Diets' started by Fergus, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Fergus

Fergus Forums Enthusiast

Jul 14, 2009
    BC, Canada
    Just had to share this...My brother was over the other night to help celebrate my daughter's birthday. Now my brother is so not like me. He's a total clean freak (not that I'm a slob...just more 'relaxed') and can't stand dogs at the best of times.

Anyway I call the dogs into the kitchen to give them their chicky bones while my husband chats with my brother in the dining, figuring he'll never notice what I'm doing as the dogs lick up their meal so fast. Put down their dishes and hear the crunch crunch start...then my nephew decides it would be fun to play balloon bopping right behind my poor rescue collie...who freaks and goes running through the dining room with half a chicken carcass hanging out of his mouth! I thought my brother was going to have kittens right there right then. :eek2::lol: OMIGAWD THERE'S RAW CHICKEN ON THE FLOOR! THAT'S SO DISGUSTING! Yeah, chill bro'...I don't think you were planning on licking the floor anytime soon...

Sigh.....I hope this means he'll host the next family get-together :cool:

2. marymrumfelt

marymrumfelt Forums Enthusiast

Aug 16, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    LOL I can see this exact thing happening to me with my brother. He isn't a clean freak so much but a vegetarian and thinks all meat is disgusting... LOL

Poor Collie getting scared while trying to eat!

3. ClantyreSheltie

ClantyreSheltie Forums Sage

Feb 24, 2010
    Baltimore
  4. Fergus

Fergus Forums Enthusiast

Jul 14, 2009
    BC, Canada
    But not so scared that he left his food behind! :lol:

5. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Definitely a contender for funniest video -- too bad you didn't catch it! :lol:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  6. Pal's Mom

Pal's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Aug 28, 2010
    Sahuarita AZ
    LOL! I am glad he did not forget his food! Must have been funny to watch!

Donna

7. Toffee's Mom

Toffee's Mom Forums Sage

Aug 31, 2009
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    hahaha
    that's a great story!
    I am picturing it.. here you were trying to be discreet!

8. Mally's Mom

Mally's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2009
    Illinois
    That's funny, I love it. Laughing out loud here!!! And I needed that!!

9. dawns2shelties

dawns2shelties Forums Sage

Good vivid pic in my mind.:lol:

10. Crouton

Crouton Forums Regular

Jan 30, 2011
    West Hollywood, ca
    Hilarious! I can totally picture that too, but so sad for her that her meal was ruined. If I were eating at a fancy restaurant and there's a huge explosion I would run out with my plate as well. No wasting good food!

Crouton does that stuff too. She was gnawing on a bone the other day and I said take a walk and she decided to take the huge bone with her. That was my fault though!

I wish I could have had your brother here when I was watching my sister's dog and Crouton threw up her prey baby lamb into two piles and both the dogs took a pile and started ferociously eating the throw up while guarding and showing teeth to each other lol. I realized how much more in tune with nature I am now. :smile2: