Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

So, so close

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Darren, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Darren

Darren Premium Member

Nov 1, 2019
    We had a little free time so I decided to take Monty to a pub for a couple hours. He behaved PERFECTLY, I took the below photo because I was so proud of him.........THENNNNN about 5mins after this pic and shortly before leaving a woman comes in with a fluffy, perfectly groomed dog the same size as Monty. She looks at Monty and gives a big awww and says he looks like a fluffy fox. She asks if he is ok to pet and good with dogs and I said yes (I wish I had said no).
    She walks over and starts petting him, he gets up walks to her dog and pees all up the side of it :gaah. I pull him back while he's still trying to pee on the dog while the woman quickly grabbed her dog and ran to the restroom to clean it........I didn't wait for them to come back and made a quick exit........we were so very close to having a nice trouble free day.....

Monty392.jpg

2. trini

trini Premium Member

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: OMG, Monty you really did it this time! Darren, sorry, but this had me laughing until tears were running down my face. I think Monty should have been named "mischief maker"...thank heavens you have a sense of humor or Monty would have been strangled by now!!!!!
    Trini

ghggp, Darren, Sandy in CT and 5 others like this.
  3. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Oh my, Darren...Monty never fails to make his mark on your outings! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (Yes, pun intended) What a little stinker. But it sure started my day with a good laugh!! You must have a list of pubs you can't visit now! :bag:

4. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    facepalm.jpg

Attached Files:

5. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Correct answer....."No this is Monty, you will love him but approach at your own peril"

6. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Oh and in his 60's my grandpa got banned from all the bars (pubs) in the town he had his vacation trailer at for fighting. Soon all area pubs will have a picture of Monty with a line across it on the door :ROFLMAO:

7. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Oh boy...Monty never fails to surprise you does he Darren? His way of saying this pub is MINE! Now I mark you...now your mine as well...
    I don’t blame you for making your get away as fast as you could:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ghggp, Darren, Sandy in CT and 3 others like this.
  8. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    OMG, OK I didn't expect that!! And obviously neither did you. After all, he is very good with people, but apparently not so polite with other dogs. :ROFLMAO: Just when you were congratulating yourself on a relaxed, non-eventful pub visit....:banghead: I don't blame you for making a quick getaway!!!

RikyR, ghggp, Darren and 4 others like this.
  9. Hanne

Hanne Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    oh Darren :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Monty - fluffy fox :gaah
    of course you had to show her what that could mean.
    a fox marks its territory :biggrin2:

ghggp, Darren, Sandy in CT and 6 others like this.
  10. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    928BB0F4-4070-4879-BB6E-F8449624154B.jpeg Insert Monty’s name…:lol::lol::lol:

Hanne, RikyR, ghggp and 8 others like this.