Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

So Where Is This Santa Paws???

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Ann, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Now that Thanksgiving is approaching, the holiday decorations are coming out. That includes my collection of snowmen, mostly felt and fabric, that usually take up residence in various spots around the house. I keep telling Misty if she doesn't chew them, Santa Paws will be good to her, while I toss her a bunch of new Christmas toys and chews. It took her 10 seconds to de-antler a doggie reindeer toy. She was very pleased with herself. I suspect the snowmen will be moving to higher ground very soon....

IMG_1485 (2).JPG

Caro, KarenCurtis, RikyR and 11 others like this.
  2. trini

trini Premium Member

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Oh Ann, no way you can get mad at a sweet face like that...looking so happy. But...I agree...anything that can be chewed will need to be WAY out of reach so Ms. Oh-So-Innocent (not!) can't possibly get to it!!
    Trini

RikyR, Sandy in CT, Hanne and 5 others like this.
  3. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Sweet photo Ann! And I recognize this look - see it on Meadow often! Butter wouldn't melt....
    I'm feeling like I need eyes in the back of my head now, after our power cord issue....

4. Ron Atkinson

Ron Atkinson Premium Member

Oct 5, 2019
    Sugarcreek, Ohio
    But in the picture the tree is still standing.In our house that would be a Christmas Miracle.
    Teddy has not chewed any of my wife's Hallmark Musical Decorations yet. But is not crazy when she turns one on. Now her cats on the other hand....

The picture is precious...

RikyR, Sandy in CT, Hanne and 7 others like this.
  5. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    LOL it's only a two-foot tree...it doesn't have far to go! And with no chewable decorations. Our slightly bigger one is on a tall table out of reach. Although Flurry did manage to knock it over last year, grrrr.

Here's my expanded Sheltie Village this year, just for fun....

Sheltie Village.jpg

Margi, Chris, RikyR and 10 others like this.
  6. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    That village is adorable!
    Misty looks VERY sweet and good in that picture! But of course if your back was turned I think you’d find out that ANYTHING is chewable :ROFLMAO:, even unchewable decorations!
    We also have bins of stuffed snowmen and Santa’s...I don’t dare bring them out! Haven’t even brought out the tree yet and not sure I will!

Sandy in CT, trini, Darren and 3 others like this.
  7. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Lovely display, how fun! Very festive. Gosh I just don't get into the Christmas mood until December, usually, I like to celebrate one holiday at a time!
    I have a live tabletop tree that I bring in and decorate a bit - it's up fairly high so they'd have to really make an effort to get to it.

Sandy in CT, Darren, ghggp and 3 others like this.
  8. Ron Atkinson

Ron Atkinson Premium Member

Oct 5, 2019
    Sugarcreek, Ohio
    Very Cute Village, I love that the Christmas Spirit is beginning to shine.
    :)

Sandy in CT, trini, Darren and 3 others like this.
  9. Bailey's Mom

Bailey's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Love the car, especially. DH got me a ceramic Sheltie train years ago that I love.

When I read this I was thinking pictures with Santa Paws. Last year they were all cancelled due to COVID but I was hoping the shelters would bring them back as a fundraiser this year. So far nobody has advertised and most of them post dates to register prior to Thanksgiving.

Sandy in CT, Hanne, trini and 6 others like this.
  10. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    You know you are a true sheltie addict when you have a sheltie Christmas village! Love it!