Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sophie sent me a new best friend...

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by PuppyLovin, Jun 9, 2018.

1. PuppyLovin

PuppyLovin Forums Regular

Feb 16, 2014
    Utah
    We lost Sophie on April 8th and I've been looking here and there for puppies for about a month now. Had one fall through last week that I was sad about but obviously it wasn't meant to be. On Sunday I was looking at Puppy Finder(I very rarely ever get on there) and I found these three sheltie girls in Colorado. I opened each one in a new tab and looked at them one by one. Well, the first two were adorable. Really really cute. But I saw the third one and KNEW that she was mine. I was already head over heels in love with her and THEN I saw her birthday. April 8th. I started bawling and became completely convinced that Sophie picked her out for me. So after a sleepless night(exactly how I was after meeting Sophie, minus the sobbing) waiting for an email back from the breeder about shipping her, I bought her Monday. Tuesday her flight was booked, and she came home Friday(yesterday). Even my dad who said we'd never have another dog and pretended he didn't love Soph is COMPLETELY in love with this little girl.

So Introducing Lucy Sophia

https://www.instagram.com/asheltienamedlucy/

Jams and corbinam like this.
  2. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Yes, what a gift - understands well you fell in love with her she is adorable :hugs

And by the way, welcome to Tiny Lucy Sophia and her family :yes:

Thanks for the pictures we love pic :wink2:

3. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    OM Gosh, she is the cutest thing ever. I adore that cheeky little smile, can definitely see why you fell in love with her.

4. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Wow - see I love it when the universe speaks. We got our new boy Eli on what would have been Ally's birthday, and he is actually related to her as well. Congrats on miss Lucy - she is to-die-for cute! You're going to have such fun.

5. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    I have no trouble believing that Sophie sent Lucy to you. After all, Annie Laurie sent Penny to take care of DH!

6. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    welcome:smile2:
    thanks for the pix- we love pix:yes:

she is a real cutie.....

7. PuppyLovin

PuppyLovin Forums Regular

Feb 16, 2014
    Utah
    She's such a little love! Gives kisses all day long, it's PRECIOUS:happy:

8. Cara Sandler

Cara Sandler Forums Enthusiast

Jul 11, 2015
    Florida
    She's beautiful, and she was definitely meant to be. Congratulations!!!!!!!

9. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    She is beyond cute! Welcome home tiny Lucy!