Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sore Muscles from sleeping

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Cindy, Mar 15, 2019 at 12:50 PM.

1. Cindy

Cindy Premium Member

Now that Gavin sleeps with me at night, I have been blessed with a bed hog!
    2 nights ago I slept on my left side, and today my shoulder is super sore..
    :(

I can't be alone in this, right?

Piper's mom likes this.
  2. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Oh my, two weeks ago Beau decided to jump on the bed during the night. Although I got a great sound sleep, I must not have moved very much and paid the price the next day! So, Yes, I feel your pain! But, really... Gavin is worth it!

Piper's mom likes this.
  3. Cindy

Cindy Premium Member

He is definitely worth it :)
    But no one here complains about it, and this is new to me!

Piper's mom likes this.
  4. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Well I never said anything cuz I figured I would get the same response here from a buncha people as I got from my hubby when I complained about being all kegged up in the morning--"Well, that's stupid! Kick him off!!" :rolleyes::shameful::ROFLMAO:

PS I still haven't kicked him off :facepalm::sleep:

ghggp and Piper's mom like this.
  5. Cindy

Cindy Premium Member

kick a sheltie off the bed? who would ever want to do that?

Piper's mom likes this.
  6. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Honestly, I must talk in my sleep (my ex said I did at the time) because Piper and Finnie NEVER come onto my side of the bed nor do they bother me at all when I'm sleeping:ROFLMAO:. I was also told I was a bear when woken too early so perhaps I've said things during the night and have 'taught' my boys to behave and not hog lol.
    I'd never kick them off either...hence why I'm single;).

Hanne and ghggp like this.
  7. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Well, my ex would have said the same thing too... just kick the dog off the bed! One day Laddie threw up in my bed so... yes, I did kick him off.
    Mostly, my boys sleep on the floor in their dog beds. Sometimes Beau jumps up to sleep with me but he did that with his previous owner! When he does jump up he settles immediately so as not to disturb me! When I look at me tracker it shows longer periods of sleep... like 5 hours! I don’t move much... hence, the soreness in the morning!

I with you Lisa... I guess that is why I am single too! I am a package deal!;)

I get crabby in the morning if I don’t get enough sleep as well!

Piper's mom likes this.