Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Spitfire is a liar

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by SheepOfBlue, Sep 14, 2020.

1. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Angus here, Spitfire was always telling me how evil people are. Now I pointed out Grandma but Spitfire said she was different and he liked her (I did to, Grandma rubbed my ears and talked to me). But I am here to tell you people will pet you, tell you what a fine looking fellow you are and even give you a cookie at times. I got to ride to the food store today and let me tell you everyone was nice despite what Spitfire told me.

I might even have to start liking car rides as every time I go I get pets...

Hanne, Wendy C, Sharon7 and 8 others like this.
  2. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Though I did see a ca-at....not sure I trust those things... Spitfire MIGHT have told the truth on them. Kind of shady looking things....

Wendy C, Sharon7, Calliesmom and 5 others like this.
  3. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Tully here - I looooove humans, I love pats and cuddles. They don't do annoying things like sniff your butt or knock a little sheltie girl over. Della is scared of them, don't know why, everyone loves me! Well except when the puppy is around, not fair she is pushy and cute.

As for cats, well we love cats in this house. They are more fun to play with than big boffer boys!:razz:

Hanne, Sharon7, Piper's mom and 6 others like this.
  4. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    :yuckyuck

Darren, Sharon7 and Piper's mom like this.
  5. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    I am a little trepidatious around people myself, Spitfire. They could be THE ENEMY. Except repairmen. Repairmen are always friendlies.
    Colonel Underpants

Wendy C, Darren, Sharon7 and 3 others like this.
  6. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Kismet here - Cats are fun to do stacks on! Cause they are littler than me so I can squish them. They make squeaky sounds when you squish them - they are my favourite toy!

Elei, Wendy C, Darren and 4 others like this.
  7. SheepOfBlue

Oct 15, 2009
    Well maybe they do seem more shady than the mini people. Though the mini people do like to play even if they are terrible at ear rubs.

Caro, Wendy C, Piper's mom and 2 others like this.
  8. mimiretz

mimiretz Premium Member

Oct 14, 2014
    denver
    Dis Oberon. Peoples is ok if they unnerstand that you barks at dem cause they strangers or you bark at dem cause they wants to leave the house and you can't protec dem or you barks at dem just because. And the gud ones gives you cookies an scritchies. Cats are awful! They takes attention from you and hoomans think they is cute

Hanne, Wendy C, Darren and 4 others like this.
  9. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    :yuckyuck

10. Darren

Darren Premium Member

Nov 1, 2019
    These posts have given me a good laugh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hanne, Piper's mom, ghggp and 3 others like this.