Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Spoiled much?

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by GlennR, Oct 8, 2019.

1. GlennR

GlennR Premium Member

Jan 11, 2019
    Ontario, Canada
    Tonight the whole family opted to walk Willow together as the weather was lovely. At one point Willow had to pass by a friend of hers. Willow did not want to go on. She kept lagging and looking back, and jumping up.

My youngest son got fed up and just picked her up and walked along carrying her. I was beside him and Willow leaned over his shoulder to give me a kiss, then she settled her head on his shoulder, not the least upset, in fact seeming to totally enjoy the ride. Yup, that's our little princess.

HikerDog, Calliesmom, ghggp and 5 others like this.
  2. Wendy C

Wendy C Premium Member

May 30, 2019
    Paris, Ontario CANADA
    The weather has been great for walking now that the rain has gone. lol. Willow is a Princess and Cooper is a heavy weight wrestler lol

Piper's mom, Calliesmom and GlennR like this.
  3. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    I think Willow would prefer to take her walks as a passenger. :lol: She'd like you to carry her all the time, like the princess she is! :yes:

4. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Yeah, or they could make a litter and carry her around like Cleopatra! Have little curtains on it with tie backs and gold trim! :ROFLMAO:

5. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    So sweet that she snuggled right in. We carried our Brooke sometimes towards the end and she seemed to like it also. All the rest of my dogs have hated being picked up like that.

6. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    well, finally Willow is getting the treatment that a Princess deserves:winkgrin:

7. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Lol...I can Picture that because Finnie would also be a heavy weight lol. He's just a bit over 17" and 25 pounds but long! Least of which is that he hates being carried lol. Piper is like Willow, I call him my prince lol, he would be loving the ride too.

Wendy C, Sandy in CT and GlennR like this.
  8. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    mine would all like to be carried but only Dixie and Destin are portable :winkgrin:

Wendy C, Sandy in CT and GlennR like this.
  9. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Huntsville,Al
    Spitfire just gave all y'all the paw for thinking of carrying him.

Calliesmom, Wendy C, Sharon7 and 2 others like this.
  10. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    I would so pick him up and carry him the next time I see him.......................

Sharon7, Hanne and SheepOfBlue like this.