Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sterling and a Few other things

Discussion in 'Pedigrees' started by Micklanis, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Micklanis

Micklanis Forums Novice

Nov 25, 2013
    Idaho
    Hello all, I am known as Mick or Bex either works J, I am looking for some information on my first sheltie. We had to put him down when I was about eight I don’t remember the exact age I was I just know Sterling was 16 years old.
    My brothers and sister and I all grew up with him. He has ties to us all. Sterling was out of Macdega The Chrome Pony and Stellar Diamond in the Ruff. The litter with Sea Oak Sudden Impact and Sea Oak Diamonds are Forever. I was wondering if there was any way to register a dog after his death, I am not sure on this and am kinda of new to this.
    Also I was looking for more information on Macdega The Chrome Pony So any help would be great.:fl

2. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    I know Chrome Pony was the 32nd. champion out of Macdega The Piano Man -- a very great dog. Perhaps you could write to Tom Coen -- contact him through the ASSA.

No, I don't think you can register a dog after he passes.

3. Micklanis

Micklanis Forums Novice

Nov 25, 2013
    Idaho
    Thanks Chris I will have to try that.