Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Stuck at Work and

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by MissyGallant, Feb 22, 2018.

1. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    There is nothing in this world that I want more than to just run home and hug The Boys and the Belles. To rub their bellies, toss a ball, then curl up with all of them and take a long nap.

Can anyone else relate to this?

JacqueZ, Sharon7 and ghggp like this.
  2. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    Absolutely! When I am having a really crappy day at work (I'm a nurse at a hospital) that's what I long to do! Fur therapy!!!

ghggp likes this.
  3. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!

When I retired from Ford in 2007 I was blessed to find another job that allowed me to work from home!
    I can't believe it has been 11 years since I left Ford. But, I would be so depressed had I not found the work at home job.

I need to be with them all the time for my sanity...

4. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    :yuckyuck

and so true! ;)

5. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Retirement for me ha s meqnt more furtime. Loki is licking my fingers as I write this!

6. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    i used to spend almost 24/7 with the pups, and sometimes I'd yearn for alone time - until I went out and then would yearn to get back to the pups. Heck I even got my car decked out so I can take them with me and all my work and sporting activities revolved around the dogs. So you can imagine how hard the last 5mths have been with the dogs living with my mum while I get medical treatment - I miss them like crazy. Of course now my mum says she doesn't know what she'll do when I get better and take the pups away from her.

7. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Caro, I knew you were getting treatment, but 5 months already! I certainly hope you can be reunited soon!
    Virtual hugs and blessing coming your way! :love:

8. JacqueZ

JacqueZ Forums Enthusiast

Oct 4, 2012
    Akron, Ohio
    I mostly work from home, but the days I have appointments away, especially on the grey cloudy, dark days...oh how I long for my cozy little house and puppies curled by my head and feet.