Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Teeth

Discussion in 'Puppies 101' started by MissyGallant, Apr 17, 2019.

1. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Premium Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Sheridan, Indiana
    This is NOT the Teeth thread you think is coming. It isn't about how sharp little puppy teeth are. It isn't about the constant chewing. NO. Cassie's front adult teeth are here. AND THEY LOOK HUGE in her tiny little mouth. I mean seriously, you know how in cartoons horse teeth are always 3 times the size they should be? Cassie looks like that! I used to look at her and wonder if her left ear and right ear would ever be the same size, or if she would eventually grow into her legs. Now, I need someone to just tell me that she is going to grow into her teeth!

KarenCurtis, Sharon7 and Sandy in CT like this.
  2. Sharon7

Sharon7 Premium Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    LOL been so long since I've had a puppy, I don't remember anything except Asta proudly showing off her "choppers" when she got her adult teeth. She used to smile big a lot. I think Cassie will turn out just right.

KarenCurtis likes this.
  3. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    Funny, Tully's teeth actually never got big. She still has puppy sized teeth that are a bugger to brush. I never remembered when Mr D's adult teeth grew in. Can you post a picture?