Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

The Big Reveal

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Ann, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Here's our Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays greeting for this year! Just for fun, I've included a few memories from Christmases past that are some of my favorites. Enjoy!

Card 2021.jpg

Card 2018.JPG

2015.jpg

Xmas Card - Copy.JPG

Attached Files:

Hanne, KarenCurtis, RikyR and 11 others like this.
  2. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Beautiful pictures all of them Ann! This year’s picture is gorgeous of course, I really love the picture on the stairs...you must have help getting them all in position!

KarenCurtis, RikyR, Ann and 4 others like this.
  3. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Ooooooooo, ahhhhhhhhh, ohhhh! What a fabulous photo, all of them are just wonderful and send such a happy vibe! I love the one on the stairs. The pups are all just absolutely gorgeous and groomed so nicely! WOW! Thanks for sharing Ann! :love:

Hanne, KarenCurtis, RikyR and 5 others like this.
  4. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Oh Ann, they're all so lovely!!!

KarenCurtis, Piper's mom, Ann and 3 others like this.
  5. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    great pic - as always:yes:

Piper's mom, Sharon7, Ann and 3 others like this.
  6. Ron Atkinson

Ron Atkinson Premium Member

Oct 5, 2019
    Sugarcreek, Ohio
    Absolutely beautiful,Your pictures all are amazing. Since everyone is choosing a fan fav. I really like the front door scene.
    Great Reveal, thanks for sharing :)

Hanne, Piper's mom, Sharon7 and 3 others like this.
  7. Darren

Darren Premium Member

Nov 1, 2019
    Wow, wow, wow these are amazing Ann. You are the true Sheltie Whisperer haha! This years photo is beautiful and very festive. I honestly would struggle to pick a fav over the years, all your photos are just too good.
    Kind of puts me to shame not being able to control 1 little one never mind your 6

8. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    You've gone and done it again Ann.... Your annual photo sort of 'starts' the season!

The stairs shot is my fav.... Wasn't a wagon shot used by one of the local news sites?

9. trini

trini Premium Member

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Ann, that picture on the stairs is my favorite too...although all are just beautiful. :)
    Trini

10. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Thanks, everyone! I didn't include the wagon one, which was last year's, since I posted it recently. Yes, it was on our NBC affiliate and topped their website which was cool!

Funny story, everyone loves the stair pic, myself included. That was a "practice" picture to see if they all fit and how it would look. It was early morning, hubby had gone to work, and I was by myself with no one to help. They had no grooming, nothing. It came out so well I used it! If lightning strikes, you go with it.

I've actually found I get better pictures taking them alone, even though it's a bit more work to get them in place. They focus on me then and the camera, instead of the helper. You can see in the porch picture where I had a helper they're looking everywhere but the camera.

I have fun planning them each year, but after more than a dozen years of Christmas cards, I'm running out of creative ideas! This one was fun too, Sprite and Ruffles decorating their tree. And the wagon pic Sandy mentioned from last year...could not believe I actually got that one!

Card.JPG

Card 2020.jpeg

Hanne, KarenCurtis, RikyR and 6 others like this.