Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

The Sensational Six!

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Ann, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Pam

Pam Forums Enthusiast

Mar 4, 2017
    Oh my gosh, they are all so beautiful, so beautifully arranged and so calm and obediant for the photo! Love it.

Ann likes this.
  2. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Canberra, Australia
    Absolutely gorgeous, I'm so jealous.

Now truthfully, how many shots did it take to get two photos looking at the camera.

Ann likes this.
  3. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    I almost hate to admit this was done in 5 minutes with about 6 shots. I've found with mine, the secret is getting them lined up and then if they stay (the big challenge) the first few shots you get are the best. After that it's hopeless!

JacqueZ likes this.
  4. Jams

Jams Premium Member

Sep 8, 2017
    Such a gorgeous 6 pack of shelties!! Little Flurry is growing into her beauty, isn't she?! I just know my Toby would love playing with her!! How do you ever get them all to pose?? I am envious of your talent!!;)

Ann and JacqueZ like this.
  5. Cindy

Cindy Forums Enthusiast

what a beautiful family! You must be very proud :)

Ann likes this.
  6. Sharon7

Sharon7 Forums Enthusiast

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    I'm really almost speechless at all the beauty on that couch! Sensational is right! Lucky you Ann to have such a wonderful 6 pack (LOL) of Shelties. What a wonderful experience to have all that love in your home.

ghggp and Ann like this.