Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

The Toy for Overactive Shelties

Discussion in 'Toys' started by Chris, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
  2. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    That looks like so much fun! :)

They should teach the dogs to put the tennis balls back in!

3. jerros

jerros Forums Enthusiast

Mar 13, 2010
    Chicago
    I was eyeing this toy a looong time ago, but my yard is too small and vash was sooo little. While watching the videos at work I attracted some attention from people and ended up finding out someone I worked with owned this toy for their pups and said it was great.

It's rather expensive though, so if your pup isn't a tennis ball fan look elsewhere. If your pup LOVES tennis balls like Vash does...buy the toy, and a lawn chair, and possibly a few beers then enjoy the show.

4. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    This toy would be perfect for Bailey! She is obsessed with tennis balls. Is the toy called go dog go? My yard isn't very big, so I think we would loose a few balls in the neighbors yard :(

I love the sheltie, who keeps tapping his feet. So cute

Ekk it's $120
    http://www.godoggoinc.com/

Last edited: Jul 3, 2010
  5. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Yes -- Go Dog Go That's Charlie, who also sings! :biggrin2:

6. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

How do the pups avoid getting pelte by the ball...I couldn't tell from the video where it comes out!

And I would never get my dogs to put it back....I might as well just throw one ball myself, instead of a dozen....either way, I'm going to have to retrieve it anyway! :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::lol:

7. jerros

jerros Forums Enthusiast

Mar 13, 2010
    Chicago
    From the videos I saw the toy tosses the ball out at a high angle, so it is unlikely a dog would get hit with the ball...unless they decided to grab the ball while it was being punted. There are more videos of the thing on youtube which give better visualization of how the ball gets shot.