Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Thoughts and Prayers to Kelly

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by Belladora, May 2, 2010.

1. Belladora

Belladora Forums Enthusiast

Feb 10, 2010
    Rowlett, Texas
    I was brought to tears when i read that Trevor had passed, and I am so sorry I can only imagine your pain at this time. You created Sheltie Nation and the forums because of your love for shelties and Trevor, and his legacy will live on through you and your site.

Please take the time away that you need and I am sure I can speak for everyone here that our thoughts and prayers are with you from all around the world. God Bless you and your family.

2. Emmasmom

Emmasmom Forums Sage

Apr 2, 2010
    Canada
    I echo Mary's thoughts and words. Words are never enough to express the sorrow we feel when we lose our "heart dog". Take the time you need to grieve and weep. Immerse yourself in the love he had for you and in your memories of him. Thoughts and prayers are wih you at this so difficult, dark time.

3. MissSuzie

MissSuzie Forums Enthusiast

Nov 19, 2008
    Beautiful SW Florida
    Kelly, I too was so saddened when I read about Trevor when opening Sheltie Nation this afternoon. I am so sorry for your loss. Trevor will live forever in your heart and memories. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Meggie and Cooper send you sheltie kisses!

4. Noneeds4me

Noneeds4me Forums Enthusiast

Feb 12, 2009
    Southern California
    Thinking of you Kelly. We all know your pain and are with you in heart.

5. Phebe*DD

Phebe*DD Forums Enthusiast

May 18, 2009
    New Mexico
    Trevor was such a beautiful boy, in appearance and spirit. As you remember and miss him, Kelly, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

6. Justicemom

Justicemom Forums Celebrity

Oct 2, 2009
    Minnesota
    Kelly, my heart and prayers go out to you. Trevor was very handsome and obviously a very special boy.

7. mbfrench

mbfrench Forums Celebrity

Aug 2, 2009
    South Carolina
    Kelly,

Our hearts and prayers to you & your family.I know there is not much we can say to take away or help you in this sadness,but we are thinking of you~

8. Megansmom

Megansmom Forums Sage

Dec 4, 2009
    Texas
    Oh Kelly I am so very, very sorry to hear about the loss of Trevor :no:. Here's praying for you and your family during this difficult time :sadsmile:

9. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    Kelly, I'm so so sorry to hear about Trevor. Know that we are all thinking and praying for you and all those who were touched by Trevor's life.

We have all been blessed to have these forums and Sheltie Nation, and we have you and Trevor's love to thank.

10. Sharon

Sharon Forums Sage

Feb 27, 2008
    Southeastern Ct
    Trevor

Kelly Iwas sadden to hear about Trevor. My thoughts and prayers are with you . Tonight there is another star in the sky.