Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Under Blueberry’s spell

Discussion in 'Puppies 101' started by Piper's mom, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    This girl was crazy wanting to play with the boys this morning. I swear they allow her so many liberties! I should add it’s quite addictive watching them play! This is my morning while I have my coffee lol.

Hanne, RikyR, Darren and 5 others like this.
  2. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Love this! I can't believe how big she's getting. Your boys are SO good with her. It's wonderful how a puppy keeps the older dogs young. One of the best benefits!

Hanne, Darren, Sandy in CT and 2 others like this.
  3. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    She has grown a lot! We go on Monday to do ears so we’ll get a measurement as well. I’m pretty sure she’s still in size though.
    She actually cried to go outside this morning an hour and a half after her morning pee. And we were upstairs to boot! I was just getting dressed after a shower so had to hurry but I’m so proud of this girl!
    In the second video I didn’t put Piper and Finnie in a down stay, I saw them that way and started recording. They were enraptured by her wiles it seemed:ROFLMAO:.

Hanne, RikyR, Darren and 3 others like this.
  4. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    That wee lass has brought a lot of spice into your boy's lives...and it is obvious that for the most part they are loving their new sister. Blueberry sounds like a wonderful puppy, as well as being beautiful, and I am so happy for you that she is doing so well.
    Trini

Darren, Ann, Sandy in CT and 2 others like this.
  5. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    This scenario is our house every morning, too! Meadow just won't take no for an answer and Faith always obliges. It really is fun to watch them Blueberry seems to be just the toy your boys were looking for, even if they didn't know it! They really are being good with her. Congrats on the super progress with housetraining also! YAY! She's such a good girl.

Hanne, Darren, Ann and 2 others like this.
  6. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Forums Sage

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    Having problems seeing You Tube for some reason but looking forward to seeing your crew! Sweet to hear how much your boys love their new sister!

Darren, Sharon7 and Piper's mom like this.
  7. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Odd, it’s set to public. Maybe click to watch on YouTube?

Hanne, Darren and Sharon7 like this.
  8. Darren

Darren Forums Enthusiast

Nov 1, 2019
    :ROFLMAO: Love how she just gets right in the middle and directs the games

Sharon7 and Piper's mom like this.
  9. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Forums Sage

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    It's happening on most videos, even ones I post. I was able to copy the link and watch in you-tube! How funny! Love that she is jaw jousting both at the same time! Fearless she is! And the boys laying there side by side - just funny to see them with her after watching so many videos of them playing together pre-Blueberry. They are really good with her and she is just a spitfire!

Her tail is growing already!!! And it looks like it's started out so nicely! We were just commenting yesterday wondering when Deacon's would begin to appear. He is a few days older I belie (11/15) but her tail is already coming in. She's going to be a stunner!

Darren and Sharon7 like this.
  10. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    I noticed the boys forming a line of defense too. Stick together boys! You can take her!

Darren, Sharon7 and Piper's mom like this.