Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Vash's new trick.

Discussion in 'Sheltie Training' started by jerros, Apr 6, 2011.

1. jerros

jerros Forums Enthusiast

Mar 13, 2010
    Chicago
    "I can't read the digital clock so I never know what time it is. So when I get hungry or have to potty I jump up on the bed and lick dads face. Sometimes dad looks over at me and says "It's too damn early" but I didn't know what that means so I keep on licking. Dad would get up and put me in my crate and I would pretend to sleep until he woke up.

But now I figured out what "It's too damn early means"! It means I need to jump off the bed, get in my crate and pretend to sleep until dad wakes up.

I can't wait to learn my next trick!" - Vash.

2. dawns2shelties

dawns2shelties Forums Sage

Good job Vash! It's nice of you to let daddy sleep in. That gives him energy for more walks and play time later.:yes:

3. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Gee Vash, if the licking doesnt work you should try barking your head off - then your owner will get out of bed in a panic and then be so wide awake they just stay up. Tho I wouldnt recommend it if your owner has a heart condition.

Deska

4. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    My sheep taught me how to sleep through 2-3 noise makings (he calls them snooze alarms though they seem like ant-snooze to me)

Sca