Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

When you wish you had a camera

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by GlennR, Sep 12, 2019 at 9:42 AM.

1. GlennR

GlennR Premium Member

Jan 11, 2019
    Ontario, Canada
    When walking Willow yesterday on the sidewalk, heading home, I saw a crew of five big burly guys prepping a driveway for repaving. I debated crossing the street so we didn't have to walk through their work zone but I figured Willow could use the practice for behaving with distractions. They were in well-worn work clothes and Willow was in her little pink harness.

Willow caught the attention of the guys as we approached and one of them squatted down and asked to pet her. Willow thought that was a great idea and went straight to him. The guys asked a lot of questions about her and eventually, they were all squatting with Willow going from one to the other, dispensing her affections across the crew. I really wish I'd had my phone with me to take a couple of pictures but I didn't. The scene will be with me a long time in memory at the very least. Five tough guys and one pretty little lady holding them all under her sway.

Jams, Piper's mom, Hanne and 6 others like this.
  2. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    Isn't that always the way? There are so many times I wish I had a camera! I can just picture this. Bet Willow had them wrapped around her little paw.

Piper's mom, Calliesmom and GlennR like this.
  3. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    Sweet, sweet Willow - of course who could resist! She must have loved it!

Piper's mom, Calliesmom and GlennR like this.
  4. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Big guys just love sweet little princess dogggies!

Piper's mom and Calliesmom like this.