Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Worth a try?

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Margi, May 16, 2020.

1. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
  2. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    That's too funny! I need one of those that says "No barking when I'm working in the yard"!!!
    Finnie (and Piper) will peek under the back gate, and then run to the front fence (barking all the way) when they see someone walking (I'm on a corner lot). Over and over and over again! Needless to say they get their exercise and crash when we go in the house:ROFLMAO:.

3. Darren

Darren Premium Member

Nov 1, 2019
    Hanne, Calliesmom and Sandy in CT like this.
  4. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Heck, at least they are all paying attention! Whether they decide to listen is another matter entirely!;)

5. GlennR

GlennR Premium Member

Jan 11, 2019
    Ontario, Canada
    Margi, that was great for a laugh. :)

6. TheDailyPainter

TheDailyPainter Forums Enthusiast

Sep 19, 2019
    So so Sheltie! People who call me also know to wait until River barks his hello before I can speak.

7. RikyR

RikyR Premium Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Baton Rouge LA
    By now, most of the folks I talk to on a regular basis know what to expect. I do a lot of conference calls, thank goodness for the mute button!

Wendy C, KarenCurtis, Darren and 2 others like this.
  8. Margi

Margi Forums Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    OMG Darren where did you get that avatar????

9. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    Oh my - SOOOO funny! But look how good they are being sitting so attentively to daddy! Won't help any, but look how good they are sitting! :)

I was just out trying to organize some plants that are going in the ground and had to come in the house to quiet Brodie because hubby left. The bad thing about living in a neighborhood that's quiet, closed off, is that anything, any movement sticks out like a sore thumb! Today, the fuzz was hubby's car. Last weekend, a neighbor had stopped his truck by his mailbox - Brodie knew it did not belong there and a bark fest ensued. This pandemic has been BAD for his calm, cool, quiet demeanor - oh my goodness his bark is SOOOOO loud with the windows open! I guess I don't really realize it when he is in my lap barking in my face, although my son told me yesterday I am going to lose my hearing if I allow him to so it.

Did not notice it, had to scroll back up - oh my Darren... far too funny!!!! Yes, where did you get that????

10. Darren

Darren Premium Member

Nov 1, 2019
    It's all down to Gloria :love:. She has a friend that is unbelievably talented at doing illustrations and thanks to Gloria she has kindly done some Monty ones. It made me laugh how it much it captured Monty and Mr B, it just had to be my avatar lol.

Ann, RikyR, Wendy C and 6 others like this.