Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Yikes.... then ewwwww....

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Sharon7, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Southern California
    OK so only dog people will get this - Meadow has been without an accident for a good month and is definitely able to hold her bladder for a few hours, yay. She's always been good about pooping outside. She's gotten more freedom in the house in gradual steps.

So I go by our guest room, which is where our kitty Mario likes to hang out, and I see what looks like a small poop. :no: I was so bummed out, until I went in and picked it up with some TP - it didn't smell, and just didn't quite look like poop...

Turns out it was a HUGE hairball - darn cat coughed it up without me hearing it - must have had a time bringing that up. :ick It really was shaped like a turd though. So, Meadow is still in the clear but the cat is on my list....:lol:

Sheesh never a dull moment around here.

DianeP, Hanne, Calliesmom and 5 others like this.
  2. Darren

Darren Premium Member

Nov 1, 2019
    Typical cats, always trying to get poor dogs in trouble :lol:
    Pleased Meadow has been found not guilty and cat is now on the watch list :ROFLMAO:

DianeP, Hanne, Sharon7 and 6 others like this.
  3. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg Mb
    Ewwww...I remember from when I had a cat, hair balls are disgusting lol. Glad Meadow is off the hook!

Darren, Sharon7, Calliesmom and 2 others like this.
  4. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    Western Connecticut
    And that is why I have dogs! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Not that I haven't had puppies cough up the occasional hairball too. Eeeuuuww indeed! Good girl, Meadow!!! :smug:

Hanne, Darren, Piper's mom and 2 others like this.
  5. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    When I had my kitty I had the same issue! He was a Persian and constantly throwing up hairballs no matter how much I brushed him!!

Hanne, Darren, Piper's mom and 2 others like this.
  6. Hanne

Hanne Premium Member

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    Good girl Meadow :yes: - Bad mom to think it was your poop :rolleyes2:

Darren, Sharon7 and DianeP like this.