Recent content by alma matters

  1. A

    Crying

    http://www.petco.com/product/8830/Pooch-Pads-Reusable-Housebreaking-Pad.aspx this was the product I am considering.
  2. A

    Crying

    We've had Kylee seven weeks. She is not house broken. As a result, she still needs to spend the night in the crate, as well as the day when I am at work. I hate leaving her in there so long, but I don't feel I have a choice. My husband works night shift and here's a general idea of her...
  3. A

    Puppy food + issues

    Hi! I am having some puppy food issues. When I got Kylee from the breeder (3.5 weeks ago) I asked her what she was feeding the pups. She said Purina Puppy Chow, so I bought a bag of that for her. She was eating good at first, right on schedule three times a day. I have three cats, and she...
  4. A

    Hello!

    Hi! I am new around here and new to being a Sheltie mommy. I got my first Sheltie at 7 weeks, and she is now nearly 10 weeks. Her name is Kylee, and she is a tri-color. She is perfect, I just love her. Very calm and loving. Only bad part is she is not picking up on the potty training...
Back
Top