Recent content by Trip

  1. T

    Trying to find old Sheltie art

    That didn't work, trying again
  2. T

    Trying to find old Sheltie art

    I found an image of what the art resembles.
  3. T

    Trying to find old Sheltie art

    Hi everyone! Not sure where to ask this, I’m on the hunt for an artist that doesn’t sell on Etsy anymore. They had a shop called collageorama about 8 years or so ago. They may have done some Sheltie art in the past and would love to get a print or whatever from them. If you have a piece you...
  4. T

    Fleur already had an accident, need advice

    Yeah I am unsure what I really want to do. I am not worried about her ears being wide and don't want to glue together, but I do like tipped. Beignet was very naturally tipped and I love that look, but honestly she isn't a show sheltie, she is a pet, so it doesn't really matter. Just don't...
  5. T

    Fleur already had an accident, need advice

    Is there a good thread for tips on gluing and what type of glue for ears? She looks like she is going to be one down and one up naturally. Debating gluing.
  6. T

    Fleur already had an accident, need advice

    She is the opposite our previous sheltie, Beignet. Beignet, I think was mistreated as a puppy. She never learned to play with toys and was very skiddish about accidents, so by the time we got her at 6 months, we never had to worry about her having accidents or biting/chewing on anything. She...
  7. T

    Fleur already had an accident, need advice

    It’s been a busy month, sorry for the no updates. Splint is off and we have a small chicken leg, she is on limited activity for 2 weeks and that hasn’t been easy. We got her trained to go on artificial turf, need to start working on going outside now that we don’t have to worry about getting...
  8. T

    Fleur already had an accident, need advice

    Ha ha, my wife is convinced she needs to hire me a babysitter any time she goes out.
  9. T

    Fleur already had an accident, need advice

    lol speaking of stupid stuff, I took an ambulance ride 3 weeks ago because my 1.5m RC P-51 got loose from it's stand while I was programing the remote (still not sure why the motor even started) and thought my leg would be a good place to stop it's propeller blades ha ha. Swelling in my foot...
  10. T

    Fleur already had an accident, need advice

    I have, but only broken bone I have gotten was in my hand during a fiddy race of all things at Deals Gap. I had to have a plate/screws, so haven't associated a lot of swelling with a fracture. lol
  11. T

    Fleur already had an accident, need advice

    Yeah I saw the x ray, it was straight with a crack in it, so it didn't look like it needed to be aligned. Good to know about swelling. She seems to be doing better this morning. She finally went pee for the first time since it happened this morning. She is eating some boiled chicken, but not...
  12. T

    Fleur already had an accident, need advice

    they gave her small dose gabapentin every 8 hours for 2 days and 12 hours after that til she doesn’t show as much pain. I’m so hurt broken for her, she should be getting to know her world and she barely can do anything.
  13. T

    Fleur already had an accident, need advice

    I'm not real sure on the details. My wife had Fleur upstairs while I was working in the basement. She told me they were sitting in a recliner and Fleur jumped off unexpectedly. She isn't clear on the details, just that she jumped off when she didn't expect it. All I heard was Fleur scream...
  14. T

    New Floof

    Princess Fleur Lagniappe the Chattanooga Floof is home. She is so adorable. We never had Beignet when she was this small. She isn’t as scared as Beignet was from whatever abuse B had when she was a puppy. So it’s pretty interesting seeing her explore her new home without being scared of...
  15. T

    New Floof

    We get to pick her up Saturday!!!!! She will be nicknamed Floof, this name has kinda stuck with all 3 of us, but we decided to name her Fleur after Fleur Delacour and Fleur de Lis. We named our daughter Lily after Lily Potter and Fleur de Lis as well. We let Lily pick out her name from some...
Back
Top