Sting is moving into a more advance class starting next week.He is such a cool dog to train. He really wants to work.He has the mouth to go with it to. He is very vocal.
Hey Janice maybe you can come see Sting make his debut in Nov. at the Cluster.You got to see the Shadowman run.The thing that will be great about this that 2 of his littermates will be there also.They are small and will probably jump 12 inches and I am hoping Sting will also.Just seeing the speed he is giving me at a young age I think I will have to really lace up my running shoes.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.