Agility

Sharon

Forums Sage
Last night I took Shadow and Sting to class and my trainer Erin Schaefer set up the Hybrid course from the Agility Invatational to run.I can't run till after my surgery but I had my friend run both dogs and the course was tricky but Shadow ran it brillantly and Sting did great.Shadow is one of those dogs that doesn't run for months and you bring him out and he aces it.
 
Last night I took Shadow and Sting to class and my trainer Erin Schaefer set up the Hybrid course from the Agility Invatational to run.I can't run till after my surgery but I had my friend run both dogs and the course was tricky but Shadow ran it brillantly and Sting did great.Shadow is one of those dogs that doesn't run for months and you bring him out and he aces it.

Sounds like you got some good dogs there. Shelties are like elephants they never forget.:smile2:
 
I'm glad that your dogs are performing well. Hope that your surgery goes brilliantly and you're back in the running very soon!
 
Back
Top