Agility

Sharon

Forums Sage
www.agilityvideoservice.com This is the website that I was talking about where I have seen some people wear skirts.There are so many trials and i can't remember wich ones I saw.If you watch them click on lates videos and then click on AKC Woodley Park and click on the dog Pickle. I am not 100 percent sure if this is s skirt or a skort.To me it is a skirt. I was watching one the other day andn for the life of me I cant remember wich one it was but the lady had on a pink skirt.There is alot of them but I think it is to funny.
 
Hehehe. Okay, first the skirt is short, so I don't see it as a problem. Second, I think they are skorts. Third, Woodley Park is in "the valley" so it can get DANG hot. If you see Koji's jumping photos (with the pumpkins on the poles), it hit 85 on Halloween (its hot in October. And even hotter in the valley). And lastly, seeing the skorts/skirts they're wearing, I can say that those are helluva lot more comfy than capri/regular skirts. They look more like sport skirts. The kind that are more spandexy (made that up just now), which allows easy movement and cool (I also like the golf ones, cuz they have dri-fit/coolmax in them and may contain UPF. :) ).

My final thought is.....although I like Woodley Park, where is ALL THE GRASS!!! We're typically sitting on and running in dirt. Yuck. That just means baths for the dogs and we all know how long bathing a Sheltie can take. hehehe.

Just my two cents. What do you folks wear when it's hot out? No one wears sport type skorts? Maybe it's a CA thing? Hmm.....
 
When its hot (and it has been darn hot here lately) most people wear capri type trousers. With sunburn and flies and dust (plus setting up and taking down) its just more practical. Last trial one person wore shorts (it was 38C) and the rest were in capris, and a few bermuda shorts. Australia has a really high skin cancer rate so most adults are conscious about covering up in the sun - hats, t-shirts with sleeves, longer shorts, neck kerchiefs. In the evening most people wear longer lightweight pants because of the mozzies.
 
www.agilityvideoservice.com This is the website that I was talking about where I have seen some people wear skirts.There are so many trials and i can't remember wich ones I saw.If you watch them click on lates videos and then click on AKC Woodley Park and click on the dog Pickle. I am not 100 percent sure if this is s skirt or a skort.To me it is a skirt. I was watching one the other day andn for the life of me I cant remember wich one it was but the lady had on a pink skirt.There is alot of them but I think it is to funny.

Sharon thanks for posting this link. I like a kid in candy store watching all these videos.:smile2:
 
It gets really hot here in the summer too. The humidity is killer. I normally wear mesh shorts and a t-shirt. I don't try to look good, I know how sweaty I'll be, so I'm not worried about it. Hopefully everyone will be looking at Bentley, anyways :razz:
 
Thank you Sharon. I don't get time to go to alot of trials and it is fun to see the other styles of Agility ie NADAC,USDDA etc:smile2:
 
Back
Top