I was just wwatching some agility videos and was cracking up over the owners telling their dogs to weave.It sounds like they are saying wewe wewe!!I just poles get em.
I was just wwatching some agility videos and was cracking up over the owners telling their dogs to weave.It sounds like they are saying wewe wewe!!I just poles get em.
I never thought about that. However, I was thinking about wearing a skort this weekend, then thought otherwise. LOL
I guess I'll have to stick with "weave" since that's what Koji knows. I'll have to remember not to say, "weave, weave" or more than once, that's for sure.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.