Agility

Sharon

Forums Sage
What a rainy day here in New England. I am going to go with my girlfriend to take one of her dogs to see Debbie Gross Saunders for rehab. She wrote the book Get On the Ball and owns Wizard Of Paws. Luckily she only lives 20 minutes from me.
 
Sounds like a good way to make the best of a rainy day.

We have our last Agility II class this evening, and start Pre-Novice classes next Tuesday. I think we're going to try taking some of the guides off the weave poles tonight. :eek2:
 
I just ordered Debbie's DVDs- Get On The Ball, Stretching The Performance Dog, and Strengthening The Performance Dog. Can't wait until they get here :) She seems very knowledgeable
 
I just ordered Debbie's DVDs- Get On The Ball, Stretching The Performance Dog, and Strengthening The Performance Dog. Can't wait until they get here :) She seems very knowledgeable

I have the stretching and strengthening videos(they are great) and want to get the on the ball one. My friend has a thera-ball. Diva jumped up on it like it was nothing and just stood there. Would like to know how to better use it.:smile2:
 
That is so weird that is not her web site. Do a google and it should bring it up. Try Debbie Gross Saunders and her web site is Wizard Of Paws.
 
I have the Get On the Ball DVD. It is great. I use it with both of my dogs. They both love it. I will have to look into the other two DVD's for Maia.
 
You need to get a bit more verbose in your titles :wink2: I thought you double tapped the enter maybe (though I love the questions themselves)
 
Back
Top