Agility

Sharon

Forums Sage
I know I posted this before but anyone in the New England area at the Big E fairgrounds Nov. 21-24th is the largest AKC Agility Trial in the country with breed and obedience also going on. www.pawprinttrials.com. Click on the Thanksgivivng Cluster and then click on confirmation and it gives alot of info.They are also doing microchipping and the 4way snap test for 30.00.Lots of shopping:biggrin2:
 
I'll be there Friday the 21st for the Sheltie conformation classes. Are you going, Sharon? I'll look for you if so!
 
Yes, Ann I will be there Fri in the Mallory Building. My breeder will be there also. Is the breed in the Better Living building?You may know her Barbara Paine?Asharon Shelties.:yes:
 
I'm not sure where we are yet, Sharon...I'm waiting for my breeder to send me the times for Shelties. We aren't showing this time, just watching...and shopping!
 
Back
Top