Agilityevents.net

corbinam

Moderator
I just thought I would share this website that I recently found.

It lists all agility trials (for all venues) and you can even search by state or venue.

Also, you can subscribe to their mailing list and they'll send you updated premiums. There are also links to all premiums.

Pretty cool!

http://www.agilityevents.net/
 
This is a great site to mention again!

I think I posted about this site about a year ago but there are so many new members of the forum, or even those who missed it the first time around, that it more than deserves another post.
 
This is a great site to mention again!

I think I posted about this site about a year ago but there are so many new members of the forum, or even those who missed it the first time around, that it more than deserves another post.

Oh darn! I'm behind the times :lol:
 
Back
Top