AKC agility Apr

Calliesmom

Moderator
so it was our first time going to this trial- it has been the same weekend as our Nadac trial until this year when due to a scheduling conflict at the arena, we had the Nadac trial a weekend early.
it was a small trial- one ring but very nice- except for Sunday's weather which was not nice. It was our first tornado warning at an agility trial and we had to shelter in the concrete bathrooms with all the people in dogs waiting it out. once the worst weather had passed, the trial resumed - still heavy rains etc but no really bad stuff.
Dixie and Destin ran in std and jww on Sat and Sun. Jocu ran in jww both days and Cran only ran in jww on Sat.
Dixie Qd in std on Sat and would have Qd on Sunday except that the last jump was the triple and she took off way too early and landed on the top bar. Sat jww- she blew her weaves and knocked a bar. Sun jww- another knocked bar.
Destin did well in Sat std but did a few too many things in the wrong order. Sat jww- caught by the extra tunnels... Sun Std- well, it was still raining and Destin thought that the teeter wasn't right.... I could barely hear the table count... Sun jww- Destin got a Q- it was a nice run..... can't believe that I kept him out of the red tunnel and got him to the weaves.
Jocu- Sat jww- I messed him up and he took the wrong jump and Sun jww, I messed him up and he dropped a bar.
Cran's jww- he ran around some jumps and took one from the wrong side but it wasn't his worst run.
 
Sounds like you had a challenging weekend but everyone had a good time regardless. I'll have to watch the videos later when I get home from work.

By the way, will you be in Latrobe for the agility trial in June? I'm debuting Keiran at that show.
 
Sounds like you had a challenging weekend but everyone had a good time regardless. I'll have to watch the videos later when I get home from work.

By the way, will you be in Latrobe for the agility trial in June? I'm debuting Keiran at that show.
end of July (29-30) we'll be in Latrobe.
would love to see Keiran run:yes:
 
Back
Top