AKC agility May 2017

Calliesmom

Moderator
so pretty much the last outdoor trial of the season. there are a few indoor trials but they are farther than we want to go for the weekend.
this trial was at our local arena so we entered all 3 days and we had a good time- got a few Qs too.
Dix ran in std Fri Sat and Sun and jww Fri Sat and Sun
Jocu ran in jww Fri Sat and Sun.
Cran ran in jww Fri and Sat
Destin ran in std Fri and Sun and jww Fri and Sun

Poor Jocu- video friends forget about him since he's not running standard yet- they always forget the second dog in jww.....:uhoh:
 
That was interesting - that's the first time I've actually seen JWW so now I know what it is. It looks the same as our Jumping trials, just with the weaves, which I guess makes sense.
 
That was interesting - that's the first time I've actually seen JWW so now I know what it is. It looks the same as our Jumping trials, just with the weaves, which I guess makes sense.
there are lots more jww videos in my other AKC agility trial threads....
Nadac jumpers is just jumps and maybe a tunnel- no weaves- there are lots of videos of those in our Nadac agility threads.
 
Back
Top