SheepOfBlue
Premium Member
http://www.amazon.com/Agility-Training-Tunnel-Collapsed-AKC/dp/B002QFF5UM/ref=pd_sim_k_5
It arrived today and we had a moment with it but not a ton of time as I had to finish installing my screen door
Seems decently made but the stakes are flimsy. The design is decent but it would be even better if you had a stake pocket on the tunnel or chute (I didn't see one). As it is I detached the chute and folded it (inside) and collapsed the tunnel using the velcro straps to keep it folded. I then put those in the box for storage.
So now the first time out:
Of course Sca attacks as I try to set it up. He decides that it needs to pounce on it. This folds it up and makes staking it rough. Once I get it in place I tried to lure him through with no chute. He only kind of understood but did make a couple of passes through with cookie bribes in place. Then I attached the chute (with Sca grabbing it and pouncing on the tunnel). We only got one pass with the chute but he didn't seem bothered by it all
Not bad for $20 with shipping
It arrived today and we had a moment with it but not a ton of time as I had to finish installing my screen door
Seems decently made but the stakes are flimsy. The design is decent but it would be even better if you had a stake pocket on the tunnel or chute (I didn't see one). As it is I detached the chute and folded it (inside) and collapsed the tunnel using the velcro straps to keep it folded. I then put those in the box for storage.
So now the first time out:
Of course Sca attacks as I try to set it up. He decides that it needs to pounce on it. This folds it up and makes staking it rough. Once I get it in place I tried to lure him through with no chute. He only kind of understood but did make a couple of passes through with cookie bribes in place. Then I attached the chute (with Sca grabbing it and pouncing on the tunnel). We only got one pass with the chute but he didn't seem bothered by it all
Not bad for $20 with shipping
Last edited: