Almost a year now!

Megansmom

Forums Sage
Megan is almost a year now and I guess that means vaccination booster time right?

I only plan on having the core vaccinations done..
 
I think the one year booster is received a year after their last puppy booster shot, not when they turn a year old.
Bailey's puppy vaccines were completed when she was 16 weeks old, so she'll get her one year booster around a year and 4 months old....which I believe is the middle of September. My vet usually sends me a notification post card.
 
I think the one year booster is received a year after their last puppy booster shot, not when they turn a year old.
Bailey's puppy vaccines were completed when she was 16 weeks old, so she'll get her one year booster around a year and 4 months old....which I believe is the middle of September. My vet usually sends me a notification post card.


That's interesting, I wonder if that's how it's done here in Tx? When I called the Vets to ask, the receptionist said at a 1yr, but she's having a tech call me back :confused2:.
 
Our vet always sends us a postcard reminder. In fact thanks for the reminder. I need to make that call. :wink2:
 
Back
Top