amazon drinkwell pet fountain

anaruadh

Forums Enthusiast
http://www.amazon.ca/Drinkwell-D2VV...r_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1322050397&sr=1-1

i saw this for one of amazon canadas black friday deals. i know ashe will love it and i think luna will too because she always drinks from the spout when i poor water into their dish. and sometimes she gets water in her nose when she drinks from a dish. really cute she gets all snorty... has anyone used/known someone to have one of these fountains?

thanks in advance. the sale is only today!!!!!
 
I have two - the Drinkwell 360 and the original. Deska loves the 360 and would use it all the time, only problem is the motor went recently and I can't get a replacement in Australia. They are really expensive here so I brought the cheaper Original a couple of weeks ago. He hasn't used the spout on the Original yet but likes to drink from the bowl. I think its because the water spouts forward on the Original whereas on the 360 it kind of drops down like from a running tap. On the Platinum the water spouts similarly to the Original. I am hoping he will get used to the spout on the new one.

It is noisy, so I only use it in summer, but still definately worth it.
 
I have a drinkwell cat fountain, and whenever the dogs get in the room where the fountain is, they seemed interested in ti. So I got the Big Dog model, and set it up for them.

They hated it. Kept looking for their old ceramic crock bowl. Had to return it :confused2: I guess they were more interested in the cat food next to the fountain!
 
I have to laugh! My dogs drink water from toilets and mud puddles. And now that we have snow on the ground, they lick that up too. Drinking fountain? I think not! :biggrin2::rolleyes2:
 
ive had the drinkwell for the cats..the dogs like it as well....id like the stainless one!! I stopped using the drinkwell because the plastic gets nasty!!
 
so the fountain is here. ms. prissy princess who hates anything new and different LOVES IT. ridiculous. she goes up to it and just slurps up water. and the cat. who i thought would be all over it. just stares at it trying to figure it out and super unsure.

sigh. at least one of them likes it...
 
Back
Top