And so it goes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Mac,

I am so sorry to see you go. You always presented a good balance of thought on the forum. You always trod a careful line, pointing us in directions, without actually doing online diagnosis.

You really will be missed. I hope you pop in from time to time to say hello, and let us know how you are doing.

Take care!
 
Gonna miss your posts Dr.Mac. I sure hope you check in once in awhile I really do. Hopefully you will reconsider~
 
This just bothers me... Honestly, I don't think anyone on this forum believes that if you don't feed your dog a certain quality food, then you don't care about your pet as much as others do. I think a lot of people here like to share why they chose their dog food or stopped feeding certain foods.
Also, I don't believe anyone feels that vets. who sell science diet are deliberately trying to kill your pet. My vet sells that food and I think they're great. would I feed it to me dog? Only if I had no choice, but that doesn't stop me from going there.
If you're on this forum and sharing pictures and stories about your pet, no matter what you feed your dog or vet you use, I'm pretty sure you care greatly for your pets.
 
Last edited:
This just bothers me... Honestly, I don't think anyone on this forum believes that if you don't feed your dog a certain quality food, then you don't care about your pet as much as others do. I think a lot of people here like share why they chose their dog food or stopped feeding certain foods.
Also, I don't believe anyone feels that vets. who sell science diet are deliberately trying to kill your pet. My vet sells that food and I think their great. would I feed it to me dog? Only if I had no choice, but that doesn't stop me from going there.
If you're on this forum and sharing pictures and stories about your pet, no matter what you feed your dog or vet you use, I'm pretty sure you care greatly for your pets.

You said it, girl!
 
I can speak from firsthand personal experience that I do quite often feel like I am perceived as a pet owner that doesn't care as much as someone else does bc I do feed my cats SD and Wellness.

I could find the statements written by a few eluding to, "Oh, I would NEVER feed SD, my Vet won't even sell it". "I choose to feed my dog a higher quality food"."I would only feed it if I had to". Those statements are very haughty and, "oh poo on you"..:razz:

When a person posts why they chose to stop feeding SD he/she does not need to come across belittling those who still do..

AGAIN, we all love our pets here, let's focus on that :winkgrin:
 
I am not sure what happened, as I have been sick and not on the forum recently. But I truly value Dr. Mac's opinion and if he chooses to go I will be sad.
 
As I previously announced before with regards to these types of threads, I'm closing this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top