another ear thread

I am sure this has been asked a million times so bare with me please. How old is too old to start bracing? Bella is a hair over 4 months

Thanks

4 months is not too old to start...its when you quit that is the big question.

If I could do it all over 1) I would do it properly; 2) I would do it until at least 1 year old.
 
yes I would start now and keep it in for a loooong time :biggrin2: definitly until after her first heat cycle if she is not spayed.

I havent messed with her ears today since she is a little sore from the vaccines I think i will give it a day or two for the soreness to go down.
 
yes I would start now and keep it in for a loooong time :biggrin2: definitly until after her first heat cycle if she is not spayed.

I havent messed with her ears today since she is a little sore from the vaccines I think i will give it a day or two for the soreness to go down.

One thing to keep in mind,if you go the glue route,it only takes a dab to work.That is really key to remember.

After the first time,you'll get the hang of it,as will the pup.Jasper was a handful that first time,but since then it's a piece of cake.He sits quietly,I get it done quickly,and he's good to go. This last gluing lasted 3 weeks,so I was happy.
 
Lucky I didn't do anything with, has one ear up and one down, fit his personality. WUZ UP? All boy looking.

Lady, I don't know if you have ever seen her picture on my site as a puppy, her ears went kind of flopped to the side. Since she is a girl I did glue. Well they were all tied up when I picked her up as a pup at 12 weeks. There is another picture of her where her ears are tipped. I stopped gluing at 8 months old. :lol: Well lets say there tipped, if they are really correct or not I don't have a clue, her ears are small, and her face is too, so they match.
 
Back
Top