Are Pigs Ears ok as a treat

dixiechick

Forums Regular
Who can tell me if pigs ears are a safe treat? I like them because they keep Dixie busy. She just doesn't get overly interested in rawhide chews.
 
I agree with Chris. I never leave my dogs unsupervised with any bones just to be safe.

Make sure that not only are the ears made in the USA, but also that's where the ingredients come from.

My chew of choice are Himalayan dog chews. The dogs love them and they last a while.
 
I agree too.

My dogs favourite treat ever was Crumps Sweet Potatoe. I gave it to them as their special treat when I left every day......until the day that I gave it to them and had to go back into my office to get something, and found Bacca gagging on it.....it was stuck in this throat.

Ever since, I only feed a cookie treat when Im leaving the house
 
Back
Top